The modular Gluth system, “Modulare Gluth-Baukasten” or MoGlu, is the ideal system
for automating your production.
MoGlu is based on the symbiosis of standardisation and flexibility and can
model your processes using a wide range of standard modules.
As you would expect, we can integrate new, customised processes into the model too.
As a traditional special machine manufacturer,we have all the required skills and experience.
The modularity of the cells makes them ideal for linear concepts in various layouts and in combination
with other systems. Modularity, reusability, retrofitting, flexibility,
short cycle times and integration of your processes have one objective – cost optimisation and rapid implementation times accompanied by the highest reliability and quality.
If you would like further information, please contact us directly - or visit us at our trade fair stand at AUTOMATICA
- Handling modules
- Electrical tests
- Leakage tests
- Flow measurement
- Test temperature, force, pressure
- Laser inscription
- Laser fabrication methods (e.g.: welding)
- Hydraulic treatment and testing processes
- Integrated robotics solutions (KUKA, Stäubli, ABB,..)
- Components up to 20 kg
- WxD 80x80 … 320x320
- Cycle times up to 5 seconds
- Different layouts
Areas of use
- Vehicle suppliers
- Electrical engineering
- Precision mechanics
- Ease of servicing and maintenance
- Consistent operating concept
- Optional ESD versions
- Identification, tracing, master computer connection
- Industry 4.0 ready