Project management planning / project management
Our project management planning team ensures our customers receive competent and contractually binding quotations that, together with the customer’s specification, form the basis for the smooth and problem-free management of their order.
We appoint an overall project manager, who is principally responsible for the project and has the following main duties:
- Main point of contact for the customer, for Gluth internally, and for suppliers to the project
- Preparation of regular project status reports, in accordance with the requirements of the project
- Planning, performing and moderation of design FMEAs, control of costs and programme deadlines through software concept discussions
- Clarifications, especially of the interfaces with suppliers to the project
- Support in the performance of acceptance inspections for goods and services supplied for the project (especially overseeing the interfaces)
- Clarification and compilation of any modifications (change management)
We also request support from the specialist departments involved, in particular to call on their process and project experience. The lessons learned from this experience contribute particularly in the initial phase of a project. We would point out that the customer is responsible for adhering to the deadlines for providing his input into the project.