In the past but not forgotten!
Our history has made our company what it is today. Innovative and excellently equipped for the future!
Gluth machines and systems owe their success in the domestic and international markets to our many years of experience, continuous further development and close cooperation with our customers.
The chronological portrait our company set out below describes Gluth’s history and development. It lists all the most significant events in date order and seeks to ensure that the company’s origins are never lost from our memories.
- 1949 Formation of Robert Gluth & Co.
- 1956 Firm taken over by Dieter Gluth
- 1971 Dieter Gluth becomes sole owner
- 1973 onwards - Gluth becomes international
- 1989 Gluth Systemtechnik GmbH
- 2006 Applications laboratory established
- 2012 Official opening of the new assembly hall
- 2014 Introduction of PDM and ERP
- 2015 Development of the MoGlu modular system